This sensor is a workhorse of acoustic emission. You can use it to test pressure vessels, piping, concrete structures or composites. It has an excellent sensitivity and detects cracks, delaminations, corrosion, and leaks. This sensor is compatible with any acoustic emission equipment.
- Frequency range: 100-200 kHz
- Resonance: 150 kHz
- Wear plate: ceramic
- Case material: stainless steel
- Dimensions: Ø 12 mm, h 18 mm
- Weight: 10 grams
- Connector: SMA on sensor's side
- Sensor cable ordered separately
- Options: top SMA connector or build-in cable on side (special order, additional costs may apply).
- Test of metal, concrete and composite.
- Process monitoring.
- Gas, steam leak detection.
- Predictive maintenance.