This sensor is used for testing tank bottoms, corrosion and leak detection in pipelines. Thanks to high sensitivity and low frequency this sensors can detect corrosion and leaks on large distances. For example, it can detect corrosion in tanks of 100 meters diameter. This sensor is compatible with any acoustic emission equipment that supply 28 VDC power.
- Frequency range: 20 kHz to 100 kHz
- Resonance: 30 kHz
- Wear plate: ceramic
- Case material: stainless steel
- Dimensions: Ø 25 mm, h 36 mm
- Gain: 40 dB
- Power: 12 – 28 V
- Weight: 68 grams
- Connector: SMA on sensor's side
- Sensor cable ordered separately
- Options: top SMA connector or build-in cable on side (special order, additional costs may apply).
- Long range acoustic emission tests.
- Leak detection in petroleum, water and gas piping.
- Corrosion detection in petroleum tanks and pipes.
- Process monitoring.
- Predictive maintenance.